EPF UAN Login and Register Once the employee joins a new company, the employer will collect the PF account details, verifies them then forwards to the EPFO to generate UAN.
AN individual need to register or activate their UAN number to use various services provided by EPFO portal. The process of activating UAN is very simple indeed a matter of few minutes.
An employee can gain the following benefits on registering with EPFO
- Download/Print your Updated Passbook anytime
- Can know our pf balance anytime
- Download/ Print your UAN Card
- Update your KYC information
Login to EPF Employer Portal using the Establishment ID and password
Click on the “Register Individual” tab in the “Member” section
Enter the employee’s details such as PAN, Aadhaar, bank details, etc.
Approve all details in the “Approval” section.
Know your UAN:
For an individual it is mandatory to know their UAN number to use the services offered by EPFO
We can know our UAN in 2 ways
From the employer
We can get our UAN generally from the employer
visiting the unified portal-EPFO
We can recover our lost UAN by visiting the unified portal-EPFO
Step by step procedure to know your UAN number by visiting official EPFO website
- First of all, visit the website UAN-EPFO
- Click on KNOW YOUR UAN
- Ener mobile number and captcha, click on get OTP
- Enter and validate OTP
- Enter the details like name, dob, pan number or Aadhar number or member id
For an individual it is mandatory to know their UAN number, member id, Aadhar or PAN number
Steps to activate your UAN:
- First of all, individual need to visit the website UAN-EPFO
- Now click on UAN activation and enter the following details in the new page
- UAN number, member id, Aadhar, pan number, name, mobile no, email id and captcha
- On the next page, we must enter the OTP, check the ‘I Agree’ disclaimer checkbox, and click on ‘Validate OTP and Activate UAN.
Now we will receive password details on the registered mobile number. Now we can login to the EPFO by using UAN number and password.
If we want, we can also reset our password from the EPFO portal
In case if we forgo our password, we can also reset our password